[TxMt] a shell mode for TextMate?

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Mon Jul 30 22:10:48 UTC 2007

When you make a new thread,

Do not: Press reply button (Command-R) and change the Subject.
Please do: use the email link that appears at the end of every email.

Using reply button (Command-R) contains information (in the header)
used in the old thread, so it destroys a threading/folding system in
some email clients including Apple Mail (or Mail.app).

Regards,

Takaaki