[TxMt] svn Bundle: ssh-askpass

Jeremy Wilkins jeremy at ibexinternet.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 14:21:50 UTC 2007

If the SSH_ASKPASS env var is set AND ssh can't connect to the
console, then it will launch the program from the env var, and use
the returned password. I think the various implementations are all
pretty simple - I know a kaskpass is about 60 lines of ruby and
integrates with kwallet

Alternative SSHKeychain may do what you want.
---
Jebw