[TxMt] Re: key binding blues

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 04:57:12 UTC 2007

This is somewhat related but more general. It would be really nice if,
for any bundle (or for all as a whole) there was some easy way of
generating a web page or equivalent listing _everything_ in the
bundle(s). And if the bundle editor allowed authors to associate quick
textual descriptions of bundles items that (if present) would print out
along with the bundle dump.

I certainly find that my biggest problem with TextMate is simply finding
out what is offered by bundles, and how to use those features.

Thanks,
Ken