[TxMt] Re : TODO ref

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 27 13:29:29 UTC 2007

Thanks, that worked a charm

I've modified it to /\\ref\{\s*\}+(\s.*)$/i in order to get a comment as well, although it gives me the whole paragraph. Is there any way to limit the number of following words to, say, 10?

Thanks,

baptiste

Something like

in the Pattern section of the preferences ought to be enough. The
double backslash gives a "real" backslash (it's usually used to
escape other characters, such as the "\s*" to denote any amount of
space between the braces above, or conversely, again as above, to
indicate a *literal* brace). Having the "\s*" inside the braces means
that if you accidentally leave blank space inside it'll still be
flagged.

Cheers,
Paul