[TxMt] Re: Split screen - new users, old requests.. a FAQikki!

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Thu Jul 26 05:45:18 UTC 2007

A "FAQikki?"  (I almost thought that you had invented a new term, but
since "wiki" has only a single "k," it would be "FAQiki" then, right?)

A Fabulous idea, regardless of the name!

Indeed, new folks often make "old" requests... simply because there
isn't an easy way [or is there?] to determine if the subject has
already come up.

eo