[TxMt] Latex Config and backward compatibility questions

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Jul 25 22:59:04 UTC 2007

In case you are not on the svn list or you missed my earlier message, I have
fixed the problem with plistlib.readPlist, so the latest version should work
for everyone.

In addition I've made some improvements to handling the output from commands
when you start them up by pressing the button at the bottom of the screen.
The output should scroll more smoothly now.

Please let me know if you find anything missing, or broken.  I'd also like
to hear of any other ideas you may have to make the LaTeX and View command
better.  As long as I'm in the mess, now is the time.

Thanks!

Brad

On 7/25/07, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> On 25. Jul 2007, at 14:02, Robin Houston wrote:
>
> > On 25/07/07, Brad Miller <bmiller at luther.edu> wrote:
> >> Unfortunately plistlib.readPlist is not a supported function in the
> >> older release.  I'll have to see what I can do to work around that.
> > popen("defaults read ...") ?
>
> Just for the records; the result of 'defaults' looks like old-style
> plist, but it is not. As of such, the result is only useful as a
> human-readable format.

Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Luther College