[TxMt] Coloured diff display?

Kevin Horton khorton01 at rogers.com
Wed Jul 25 13:07:13 UTC 2007

I am trying TextMate on two machines, both PPC.  One machine displays
subversion diffs with colours (the default behaviour, I believe), but
the other has plain old black text with white background.  I am not
aware of having made any selections that should have caused the
difference in behaviour between the two machines.  I looked in the
Preferences -> Fonts and Colors on the machine with no colours in the
diffs, and I see nothing that appears to be related to diffs.  I
moved ~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.textmate.plist aside and
started TextMate again, but the diffs are still monochrome.  Where
else should I look?

TIA,

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada