[TxMt] Latex Config and backward compatibility questions

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Jul 25 11:48:18 UTC 2007

Sorry about that problem.  It is because the version of python apple ships
is two revisions out of date.  I've been developing with 2.5 and apple ships
2.3.  Unfortunately plistlib.readPlist is not a supported function in the
older release.  I'll have to see what I can do to work around that.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science