[TxMt] Latex Config and backward compatibility questions

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:48:13 UTC 2007

I think it might be a reference to the following bundle dev post:
<http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2007-July/009600.html>

Following the directions found there I was able to switch to the
typeset_and_view branch.

Oh, and thanks Adam for all the great work on BibDesk the ISI stuff is
brilliant!
Peter