[TxMt] Latex Config and backward compatibility questions

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Tue Jul 24 18:51:16 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

Lots of progress on the new LaTeX and View command over the last two days.
If you can, please check out the branch and give it a try.  It should work
for you right out of the box with no additional configuration.

Both TM_LATEX_MASTER, and the TexShop directives are supported.

I think the configuration interface now handles the old ERRLVL stuff in a
much more end user friendly way.

Thanks,

Brad