[TxMt] Language Grammar - TM's internal markups

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Jul 24 13:15:54 UTC 2007

On Jul 24, 2007, at 3:23 AM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> 1) Is it possible to look for the internal markups which TM is
> using like
> "<support.function.perl>(.*?)</support.function.perl>"
> directly?
> I only know the way to use the 'magic keyword' in a tmCommand

Need to know why you need this to better answer it. For some cases
you might have to do that, if you want the content of a scope for a
command that is easy. Change the input to selected text, then choose
scope as the alternate. Now the text around the caret matching the
scope given will be available to the command.

If that doesn't work, explain better what the use is.

> 2) Is there a way to modify the current language grammar dynamically?

Put simply, no.