[TxMt] Converting encoding using iconv as command

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Tue Jul 24 10:56:08 UTC 2007

On Jul 24, 2007, at 7:39 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> This doesn't work because the cryptic text in TM's window is utf-8
> now!
> There are dozens of ways.

Thanks, Hans. I'll try your way. Is there any way to set up a command
of TextMate, possibly using iconv or nkf (http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/NKF_Japanese_Encoder)?

Oh, I found a command called "Remove Unprintable Characters in
Document / Selection" in Text Bundle. This may solve my problem.

Your suggestion needs a path to the file. I don't think there's a
quick way to enter the path to the file. I may be missing.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato