[TxMt] Is the TextMate community faulty?

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:07:58 UTC 2007

I think the TextMate community is pretty wonderful by the standards of
technical communities in general, and that Allan sets an excellent
example by his attitude here. I agree that an unwelcome element of
defensiveness is creeping into some of the recent threads, but the
helpful replies still outnumber the unhelpful ones by some margin.

I assume that Thomas's dangerous "joke" was merely astonishingly
ill-judged, rather than actually malicious.

Robin