[TxMt] SQL Password Prompt Bug

Tench psychomachine at mac.com
Sun Jul 22 06:44:04 UTC 2007

hi allan,

these days i'm away from my computer most of the day, so that's why i
haven't been able to join you guys on the irc to help out with
troubleshooting. unfortunately, this fix that you mention doesn't
work for me.

i am on an intel mac pro, running 10.4.9, but my keychain already has
"mysq" rather than "qsym" in the where field. i'm still getting
prompted for the password.

hopefully, i'll be able to irc tomorrow.

all best,
tench