[TxMt] Project keeps re-adding a folder reference

markwm markwm88 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 13:57:27 UTC 2007

I have a saved project. Inside my project directory in my HD are numerous
files and folder like so:

Project/image.gif
Project/layout/
Project/index.php

etc etc

There's 1 folder inside Project/ that I do not want to be included in my
text mate project because this folder contains about 600 folders with
thousands images inside. When it's included in my project TextMate takes
ages to open it. So I delete the folder reference from my project within
textmate, it goes away, great.

The problem is, even after a save the next time I open the saved project it
automatically gets added back into my propject, I don't want it to and thus
TextMate takes ages opening again.

What can I do?