[TxMt] opening a file readonly

Pete Siemsen siemsen at UCAR.EDU
Fri Jul 20 19:37:24 UTC 2007

Cliff,

Ok, I see your point.  Perhaps a readonly mode isn't a feature found
in many editors, but it con be useful the reasons I've described.

I couldn't find anything about such a feature in the TextMate docs or
the book, so I assume that TextMate doesn't have the feature.  Is
this email posted to this list sufficient to request it as a future
enhancement?

-- Pete