[TxMt] FlashMate - Beta testers wanted!

Marc Bauer nesium at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:40:46 UTC 2007

hello list.
As I've mentioned before on Allans blog, I'm developing a plugin which
should ease developing Actionscript 2 with TextMate.

The plugin is a interface for Mtasc and has an integrated SocketServer which
can display your trace commands. It also has it's own browser (based on the
WebView of course), which can show which files are loaded by your flash
movie.

You can see some screenshots here: http://nesium.com/blog/flashmate/

It works pretty solid right now (I use it for production on a daily basis)
and I hope that I can release a beta version over the next week. So if
you're interested in using it, please drop me a line. I would be pretty
happy if someone could assist me in testing this thing!

cheers,
Marc