[TxMt] Slow Performance, Consumes 99% of CPU

Avi Flombaum avi at designerpages.com
Tue Jul 17 18:04:43 UTC 2007

Hi List,

Everytime I click out of textmate - like into firefox say - and then
click back into textmate, it freezes for 30 seconds and I get the

 PID COMMAND      %CPU   TIME   #TH #PRTS #MREGS RPRVT  RSHRD  RSIZE  VSIZE
 377 TextMate              0.0%  1:32.30   3    94   247   128M
16.9M   152M   485M

And then when I click into textmate:

 377 TextMate               99.0%  1:46.34   3    97   253   130M+
16.9M   154M+  487M+

I've defragged and run the OnyX maintence scripts, restarted, trashed
textmate and reinstalled, and rebooted and this still happens.  Ideas?

Avi Flombaum
avi at designerpages.com