[TxMt] Joomla/Mambo and latest Textmate

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Tue Jul 17 17:22:10 UTC 2007

Ah... :-)  OK well then I guess that'd be a good enough reason.

Yeah, in the future just open the bundle you want to edit and change
the language definition.  I think it has the added benefit (someone
correct me if I'm wrong) of preserving the original version and
saving the modifications to the bundle as a copy unique to your user,
at least that's how I understand it.  That might only apply to new
bundle items you create though, I've never been completely sure how
that works.

- Cliff