[TxMt] Broken in r1405: Execute Line / Selection as Query: Only works for a line - not multi-line selection

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Mon Jul 16 21:38:47 UTC 2007

I'm a little confused (not using the bundle much).  If it's working
in an older version of the bundle, can't you simply re-name the old
version of the command and re-introduce it to the bundle (either
officially or as a user change) with the new name?  Is there
something else about the current version Bundle that would break the
old command?

- Cliff