[TxMt] HTML Indexing for real

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Jul 16 19:36:25 UTC 2007

http://blog.circlesixdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/htmlindex-tm.zip

I've fixed the closing tag and updated the help docs a little.  As
far as the downcasing goes, I included the code, but left it
commented because the major drawback is that when the indexes are
created, there's no way for the command to tell for sure from the
anchor name what should be capitalized in the title.  So there are
two options:

1.  uncomment the line in the "Create Named Anchor" that includes
"downcase".  It's indicated in a comment which line to affect.

2.  Use TextMate's text transform commands when creating the
anchors.  CTRL-SHIFT-U will downcase the selected text and can be run
right after the snippet is inserted.

Brett