[TxMt] SQL Command - Any Tool Available? (Slightly Off Topic)

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Mon Jul 16 15:07:52 UTC 2007

Hey all, this might be SLIGHTLY off topic but I don't think it is.
I'd really like to write a command to execute SQL statements against
SQL server, but I'm not sure of a command line tool that I can use
with the command.  Not to mention there are plenty of times I'd
rather use a tool like the mysql cli tool rather than a full GUI
app.  Is anyone using anything from the command line that works well
for them with SQL Server?

- Cliff