[TxMt] mtasc is not working

Baluta Cristian cristi.baluta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:52:47 UTC 2007

thanks for your reply, and hope it's ok to answer with reply, never
used a mailing list.

I've created a file Tuto.as with the content:
"class Tuto {

	static var app : Tuto;

	function Tuto() {
		// creates a 'tf' TextField size 800x600 at pos 0,0
		_root.createTextField("tf",0,0,0,800,600);
		// write some text into it
		_root.tf.text = "Hello world !";
	}

	// entry point
	static function main(mc) {
		app = new Tuto();
	}
}"

I compiled with "command+R" then key "2".
the answer is:
"2007-07-16 12:38:17.244 open[244] No such file:
/Users/balutacristian/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash
Player/Logs/flashlog.txt"

now, if i install mtasc support files, the default ones and i compile
again, i receive nothing, just a blank swf.

very strange because before updating textmate, this code was working.
i had another anoying problem but this one worked.

anyway, i switched to haXe, but if you have any ideea is welcome.

On 7/16/07, Ale Muñoz <bomberstudios at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you please describe the steps you've taken? Some code?
>
> Thanks in advance...
>

> --
> Ale Muñoz
> http://sofanaranja.com