[TxMt] LaTeX bundle

Christoph Eyrich ceyrich at gmx.net
Sat Jul 14 15:41:39 UTC 2007

On Jul 14, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Brad Miller wrote:

> What LaTeX command are you using to typeset your document?  When I
> removed a
> \end{frame} from my own beamer file and ran it through I got a
> different
> error message, but in a format that I look for:
>
> ./Beamer/treeApps.tex:7: Argument of \frame has an extra }.

hi brad,

that's what i get when runnning latex from the command line (as
expected, latex stops with the ?)

%--------------------------------------------------------
! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
\endbeamer at frameslide ...amer at framepauses}\egroup
                                                   \ifx
\beamer at frametitle \@...
l.1738 \end{frame}

?
%--------------------------------------------------------

the following is from the log file written when i press command+R in
textmate (i get  pdf-file):

%--------------------------------------------------------
! Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
\endbeamer at frameslide ...amer at framepauses}\egroup
                                                   \ifx
\beamer at frametitle \@...
l.1738 \end{frame}

?
! Emergency stop.
\endbeamer at frameslide ...amer at framepauses}\egroup
                                                   \ifx
\beamer at frametitle \@...
l.1738 \end{frame}

in case this is relevant: i load pstricks in the preamble.

if you want me to send you a minimal file, plase let me know.

christoph