[TxMt] HTML Indexing for real

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Fri Jul 13 12:41:00 UTC 2007

I think I'm done with HTML anchors after this.  The named anchor
commands have evolved into a full indexing bundle due to a positive
response.  Apparently I'm not the only one who gets relegated to
creating long listings with anchored indexes at the top, despite my
protests.  So the bundle includes the original commands, plus fully
automated index creation, including even/odd row classes, sub-
indexing for multiple sections, and indexing with summaries.
Everything is inserted as snippets for modification.

The bundle includes a help file and can be found at my blog.

http://blog.circlesixdesign.com/2007/07/13/html-indexing-bundle/

Thanks,
Brett