[TxMt] LaTeX bundle

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Jul 13 05:10:56 UTC 2007

Le jeudi 12 juillet 2007 à 22:46 +0200, Niels Kobschätzki a écrit :
> On 7/12/07, Maxime Boissonneault <maxime.boissonneault at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > It is kind of frustrating to see the compile window disappear when there
> > are compilation warnings . How do I make it stay on the screen ? (Or go
> > in the background, but stay open at least!)
>
> Preferences --> Advanced --> Shell Variables:
> Variable: TM_LATEX_ERRLVL
> Value: 0 or 1
>
> Or just look at the help of bundle:
> 3.4 Preview Options

This a problem because I work with osx and ubuntu and sometimes I
 try to compile with TeXshop on OS X or Kile with Ubuntu documents
that I have compiled with TexTMate and now the compilation fails.
So There are warnings and warnings. A lot of warnings are errors
I think the default value of TM_LATEX_ERRLVL is not good because we are
not sure of the compilation and we must look at the fic.log in any case

Greetings Alain Matthes