[TxMt] textmate transmit bundle not working

oldmanpants whitebalance at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:14:26 UTC 2007

I've been using Textmate with Transmit with no problems for months, now today
the bundle doesn't seem to work. The only thing I think of is that i did
update my textmate yesterday.

now when I use the bundle, i get the tooltip that says "(filename) sent to
Transmit" but nothing happens. I tried docksend by dragging the file from
finder to the transmit icon and it did work. Its just the bundle in Textmate
that doesn't seem to be working with Transmit. I've reset my bundles, even
re-installed transmit.

I am using textmate 1.5.6 and transmit 3.5.6 on OSX 10.3.9

thank you