[TxMt] Slightly more complex anchors

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Wed Jul 11 23:45:36 UTC 2007

For what it's worth, here's a refined version of this morning's
quickie HTML anchor commands.  I'm definitely open to input.

They're tied to CTRL-SHIFT-R.  That's probably something else's
shortcut, too, but I've lost track.  There are two commands so the
shortcut gives you a menu with 2 options.  Creating an anchor just
gives you a snippet with a suggested name based on the selected
text.  Creating an anchor link gives you a list of all of the current
named anchors in the page and lets you select what to link to.

Thanks,
Brett