[TxMt] "scriptmate.rb:128:in `initialize': Permission denied" when running Python script

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:54:16 UTC 2007

Perforce isn't in the trace, it just happens to be the name of a
directory that the script I'm trying to run ("integration_status.py")
is in.

But that gave me a clue.  The script is checked in to version control
(Perforce).  If it's not opened for edit, then I don't have write
permission to the file.  Apparently scriptmate.rb requires write
access to run it.  (I only get this error when the I don't have write
access to the file.)

Thanks Alex.

--
Daryl