gaby at vanhegan.net
Wed Jul 11 13:52:05 UTC 2007
On 11 Jul 2007, at 14:27, Ale Muñoz wrote:
> I've checked your mtasc.yaml and have found the following issues
> with it:
> - you need to change the line that reads "trace: console" to
> "trace: xtrace"
When it was set to that, I couldn't make any data go into XTrace. I
changed it over as I needed to do some debugging quickly.
> - you don't need to add the path to the MTASC binary unless you are
> using a custom binary.
The path specified in the build script seemed to be wrong so I ended
up specifying it explicitly.
> - depending on how you get your application started, you may be
> missing a "-main" parameter on your parameters line. So, it should be
> "params: -mx -keep -main". This is assuming you're using the MTASC
> default behavior of having the main() method start your app.
I took that out as it was of no use to me. I have a whole pile of
classes that needed building so I do them all in one file, I have no
use for the main() loop in my application.
> Your custom build_with_mtasc.rb looks good to me. I'll test your
> modifications and see if I can include them on the bundle. Thank you
> very much : )
Glad to be of help. I think they were just a few extra flags that
could be set in mtasc.yaml to perform useful things.
The only other problem I had was that TextMate wouldn't preview
the .swf file if it was the full path to the file, hence me needing
to add the file as a url rather than just a file. I'm not sure what
was gong on here as I could play the .swf as a file:// in the
browser, but not in TextMate.
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the textmate