[TxMt] SQL Bundle: Postgres with Databrowser shows nothing

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:19:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

There's a problem with the SQL bundle and later versions of Postgres
due to the password prompt being different.
Probably you need to do the following:

• mate /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
SQL.tmbundle/Support/bin/db_browser_lib.rb
• Find “/Password:/” on line 85 and change it to “/Password.*?:/”
• Save the file.

Ciarán