[TxMt] Convert Tabs to Spaces is unreliable

Ernest ernest at willowfalls.net
Wed Jul 11 00:32:01 UTC 2007

Since upgrading to the latest version yesterday, the Convert Tabs To Spaces
menu option doesn't always work.  I click on it and my text doesn't change.
But what I noticed later was a copy of my file's text had been appended to
the end of the file.  More failures made more copies of the content.

Strange, I'm trying to reproduce the problem now and it's not occurring.  It
works correctly every time.

This is with version 1.5.6 (1405).

THanks,

Ernest