[TxMt] ActionScript/Xtrace

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Tue Jul 10 23:18:32 UTC 2007

On 11 Jul 2007, at 00:06, Ale Muñoz wrote:

> could you please send me a copy of your project so I can take a look
> at it? If you can also include your modified command, that would be
> great.

Please find enclosed:

> Please let me know what version of TM you're using...

The most recent one that got automatically downloaded I think:

Version 1.5.6 (1405)

> In the meantime, please take a look at the MTASC Help (Bundles »
> case there's some obvious thing you're missing (happens to me all the
> time : )

Yep, pretty much done all that, several times over.  No joy...

> The XTrace debugging feature may be removed from the bundle sometime
> in the future, as you can get pretty much the same results by using
> Console.app. Take a look at this post
> <http://bomberstudios.com/2007/03/14/how-to-use-consoleapp-for-
> flash-debugging/>
> for more information about this (and maybe some more insights on your
> problems with XTrace)

I'll give that a go, thanks!  Also, nice to see my addition to
asd.rb, the part with the multi-library lookups :)

Gaby

--
Junkets for bunterish lickspittles since 1998!
http://www.playr.co.uk/