[TxMt] sql bundle and the keychain?

tuesi jtu at esidesign.com
Tue Jul 10 14:29:37 UTC 2007

I can select a query, execute the SQL and the Database Browser shows up.  But
from the Database Browser, if I click on "Next" to retrieve the subsequent
pages of records, I'm prompted for my password every time.  Also, if I click
on another table name or database name, it prompts me for the password.

In addition I get this error message...let me describe what I'm doing

(1) I highlight the following sql from a text file.

"SELECT
	geo_entities.short_code
FROM
	geo_entities
"

(2) I "Execute the Selection as Query

(3) The Database Browser shows up with...
"
SELECT geo_entities.short_code FROM geo_entities

Records 1 to 10 Next »

short_code
AFG
AKR
ALB
DZA
ASM
AND
AGO
AIA
ATG
ARG
"

(4) Then when I click on the Next link...I'm prompted for my password...I
enter it and then I get this error.  It seems that the newline character is
removed...

"SELECTgeo_entities.short_codeFROM geo_entities

#42000You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'SELECTgeo_entities.short_codeFROM geo_entities LIMIT 10 OFFSET 10' at line
1"

So I try the same query...but this time w/o new lines...I highlight this and
I don't get the error.
"SELECT geo_entities.short_code FROM geo_entities"

-James