[TxMt] Not all tables work in the database browser

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Tue Jul 10 11:50:11 UTC 2007

At 13:16 Uhr +0100 08.07.2007, JezBiz wrote:
>  Just got TextMate build 1405 (...)
>
>  The new database browser works fine - nice addition indeed!

When I read these lines, I instantly updated to build 1405 -- before
that, I missed that a database browser has been added...

Okay, I can access the database browser and all the database tables
from my local mysql installation are listed. When I choose a table, I
can browse some tables but on other tables I get the message
"undefined".

Even those tables which give me that "undefined" message work when I
select "Execeute Selection as Query" from the SQL bundle. I can
browse those tables in phpMyAdmin.

I work with MySQL 5.0.24a running on MacOS X 10.4.9.

Any ideas what might be going wrong here?

Kind regards,
Tobias