[TxMt] TODO Search Path/Recursion

Eric Ridvan Üner eric.uner at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 02:04:40 UTC 2007

Thanks, Alan, but I guess I was a bit unclear. I was hoping it would
look for the TODOs in just the files in the current project file, and
not all the files in the TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY and down.

For example, if I have a project /Users/uner/Development/
exampleProj.tmproj with two files

	/Users/uner/Development/vob/examples/example.cpp
	/Users/uner/Development/vob/examples/tests/test.cpp

If I pick one of these files, type "echo $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY" and
do a ^R, I get "/Users/uner/Development/vob/examples", and that's the
folder the TODO bundle starts scanning from (i.e. it does /Users/uner/
Development/vob/examples/ and all subdirectories).

I'd really like it to just scan example.cpp and test.cpp.

Is there a way to do this, or do you have a suggestion for some code
I can copy from another bundle to see if I can hack this together
myself?