[TxMt] PHP-files causing TextMate to crash?

Stefán Vignir Skarpheðinsson stebbiv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:55:36 UTC 2007

I had a few days left of my trial period when I received a software
update and I haven't been able to open PHP files anymore with that
version.
I tried to downgrade and the newest version that can handle PHP-files
is Version 1.5.5 (1368).

What happens when newer versions try to open a PHP-file they open
them without any syntax colouring, stay up for a few seconds and crash.

The following attachments are the crash log and an example PHP-file.