[TxMt] b1405 - MySQL Execute Selection as Query not working - hair gone already!

JezBiz jezbiz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:43:02 UTC 2007

SOLVED! - Here is what I did to fix this problem:

1. Zapped TextMate (trashed)
2. Cleared my cache folder
3. Run Disk Utility and repaired permissions (just in case)
4. Re-booted
5. Re-installed TextMate r1405
6. Run the 'Configure' item in the SQL Bundle.

I think my old SQL bundle was still active - or something like that
anyway..

Hope this helps others.

Regards

Jez