[TxMt] Skim 0.5 Latex Watch

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 08:25:17 UTC 2007

On 7/8/07, Perrins <perrinhouse at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all, Having troubles getting Skim 0.5 to work with the Latex Watch
> bundle. The compiled PDF is not updated on saving the source LaTeX. PDF sync
> back and forwards works perfectly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I see the same problem here. Thanks for letting me know.

I think this is a bug in Skim 0.5, because the PDF file is being
updated, but Skim does not notice. I have found a workaround, which
I'll include in the next version of Watch, but for the moment I
recommend that Latex Watch users do NOT upgrade to Skim 0.5!

Robin