[TxMt] Re: "Edit in TextMate" not working

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Jul 8 06:22:53 UTC 2007

That was a mistake -- *but* with latest WebKit ⌃⌘E does *not*
work, at least not in OmniWeb and WebKit.app, so I locally changed it
here to ⌥⌘Z to test (basically all but ⌃⌘E works), somehow
that ended up in the build.

I’ll do a new build shortly. For those who use non-beta Safari or
non-preview OW there shouldn’t be a problem with the old key.