[TxMt] New TODO Bundle error

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Sun Jul 8 05:12:23 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm errors of the following persuasion when using the new todo
bundle. A new window pops up and the progress spinner runs for a bit.
The script then bails with this output:

/tmp/temp_textmate.jnhxMD:64:in `initialize': No such file or
directory - /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
TODO.tmbundle/Support/template.rhtml (Errno::ENOENT) from /tmp/
temp_textmate.jnhxMD:64:in `open' from /tmp/temp_textmate.jnhxMD:64

I see there's no "template.rhtml" file in my TODO bundle's Support
folder (only template_SOMETHING.rhtml)

I'm using:

   * the just updated version of textmate (Version 1.5.6 (1401));
   * macports ruby (1.8.6);

I updated my Bundles and Support directory from subversion and got
this problem. I then blew out the bundle from my subversion checkout
to force textmate to use the TODO bundle from TextMate's own bundles,
still the same thing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
-steve