[TxMt] "Edit in TextMate" not working

Chris Fonnesbeck listservs at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 05:28:30 UTC 2007

I have installed the "Edit in Textmate" bundle, with apparent success,
except that when I invoke the function, either through the hotkey
combination or by selecting the item from the edit menu in Safari,
nothing happens. I simply get the OS X warning sound.
Looking in the console I see the following:

2007-07-07 01:17:38.606 TextMate[9345] Can't open input server
/Users/chris/Library/InputManagers/Edit in TextMate

Not sure what this is all about, since this link does actually exist,
and links to the folder in
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/Resources.
Any idea how to get this working?

Thanks in advance.