[TxMt] Importing Xcode Project with WebObjects components

Dana Kashubeck dana.kashubeck at riemer.com
Thu Jul 5 01:42:16 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07 4:03 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 1. Jul 2007, at 17:43, Dana Kashubeck wrote:
>
>> Perhaps the answer is already somewhere -- if so, please point me in
>> the right direction.
>>
>> I've just decided to completely switch from Xcode to TextMate.  I've
>> imported a WebObjects project and everything was great, until I tried
>> to open the .html file inside a .wo bundle.
>>
>> Is there a way that I can import the project and have TextMate make
>> the .wo a folder, showing the .html and .wod files inside?
>
> Generally the recommended way to “import” an Xcode project is by just
> dragging the folder with your project to TextMate’s application icon.
> Then save it with ⌃⌘S. I think using that scheme, you’ll find that the
> .wo folder is indeed a folder.
Hmmmm . . . I just tried it and none of the .wo files showed up at all
-- neither as groups nor as folder references.

> The dedicated import command is for projects with file references
> outside the project folder.
Right now the best course of action seems to be to import the project
this way, then manually delete the .wo files and drag them in from the
Finder.  If I drag them in, then they show up as folder with the .html,
.wod, and .woo files inside them.

--
Dana Kashubeck

Phone: 440-835-2477 x. 125