[TxMt] another command question

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ jaguarcy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:10:11 UTC 2007

 From the TextMate 'Help' Menu:

21.4 Cocoa Text Fields

Included with TextMate is an “Edit in TextMate” input manager which
you can install to get the ability to call upon TextMate from the
standard Cocoa text editor control (including the one used in Mail).
This is useful for programs which do not implement the ODB Editor
Suite (e.g. Safari's form elements).

For more info select the Install “Edit in TextMate”… action located
in the TextMate bundle (using the gear menu in the status bar). This
provides you with full documentation about the input manager before
actually installing it.