[TxMt] pdfsync and TeXShop

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Tue Jul 3 17:03:41 UTC 2007

Help needed.  I have \usepackage{pdfsync} in my preambles, I set my
viewer as TeXShop or Skim in TextMate's shell variables or for the
project, but command-click gives no result.

Should add set other variables such as TM_LATEX_MASTER? and what value?
  Or edit the command "show in PDF Viewer"?

Thanks for the help.  I just thought I had to go back to editing in
TeXShop (because of the pdfsynching), but I couldn't bring myself to
edit in TeXShop anymore, I'm already hooked on TextMate, after just a
couple days...

--Gildas Hamel