[TxMt] slow loading of large html/xml documents

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Jul 3 16:03:59 UTC 2007

Is there any chance that TextMate 1.x can be modified slightly to
just enable softwrap automatically when there are like 200+ columns?
Could someone do it in a plugin somehow?
Currently the workaround is to:
	force quit TextMate
	make a new document of that same syntax and
	enable softwrap and then
	close it and reopen the offending document.

I know you're trying to focus on 2.0, but this issue is a major hassle.
I regularly have to deal with html documents that have been stripped
of all newlines.

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient