[TxMt] Ctrl-H no longer brings up help (deletes instead)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jul 3 08:01:52 UTC 2007

On 3. Jul 2007, at 07:39, Dylan Smith wrote:

> I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why I can't bring up bundle
> help items using Ctrl-H anymore. This key combination is now deleting
> instead. I've deleted all my preferences and support files and
> re-installed, but I'm still out of luck on this.

http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/KeyBindings

By support files, I assume you mean http://macromates.com/wiki/
Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles ?

That said, deleting characters is actually the default for ⌃H. So
your problem might be that you are missing the default stuff (instead
of having overridden it). Which scopes did you try the key in (press
⌃⇧P to see it)?