[TxMt] turn off autocompletion?

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Mon Jul 2 19:29:35 UTC 2007

The auto pairing is (as I understand it) set in the preferences for a
bundle & is, to some extent, grammar specific.  I wouldn't know all
the logistics off the top of my head but I'd be possible (but
probably not very practical) to create alternate grammars or
something.  For me, I've just gotten very used to quickly hitting my
forward delete key. ;-)

- CLiff