[TxMt] files in project view

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 15:34:46 UTC 2007

if I create an image and save it to a folder that has been opened in the
project pane, how do I get TextMate to recognise the new files?

the files are on a shared network folder, could this be part of the problem?

(I'm using TM on a Mac mini, with a WAMP set up for my development on a
different box on the LAN)

currently I have to "add existing files"

is there a better way to "refresh" the files and folders in the project
that I've missed?

if all the files were on a Mac would TM recognise new files in project
folders automatically?

TIA

--
Join me: http://wiki.workalone.co.uk/