[TxMt] Build Citation Error

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Sun Jan 28 12:32:32 UTC 2007

Hi Haris, the bib file was specified with TM_LATEX_BIB and is not in
the same directory as the LaTeX file but is in ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/
bib/. All the citation commands worked prior to the update mentioned
before, but now don't work. Or rather didn't until revision 6492.
Could the problem have been the window leak produced by the dialog
plugin? Anyway, for whatever reason, after another update, things
work as expected. Thanks for looking into this. All the best, Mark